Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I spy...coast to coast


Coffee drive through
lighthouse Washington

So I was heading towards deception pass from La Connor (out in the tulip capitol farmlands of Skaggit county) when I came across this corner coffee drive through at a light between farmer John's 50 acres and brother Jim's 100 or so acres. It was the only light for miles and perhaps the last stop for gas until you hit the small town. Apparently filling up the car's tank isn't the only octane those country folks stop for.
Car Wash Lighthouse in Florida
   I believe this is the most comical non lighthouse I have ever found. While seeking out a Starbucks in Florida my GPS took me to a home depot... never could trust those navigators and their "recalculating". I asked some pedestrian's if they could guide me accordingly to which they guided me through the strip mall and low and behold... I found a lighthouse! Eventually I made it to Starbucks but as I always say, "Sometimes it's not the destination that matters so much as it is the journey getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment