Monday, August 25, 2014

Water shed... a plein air inspiration.

water shed 6x8 oil on linen
   I had the pleasure of painting in Marion's garden a little while ago during a plein air event I co-facilitate for Peninsula Arts League. Incredible garden really but I was most drawn to a sweet little collection of water pitchers outside a small outbuilding... perhaps enough to do a full fledged painting as I will discover when I return this week for another visit... "if the good Lord willin' and the bees don't sting".

2 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful day in Marian's garden. I enjoyed painting my rabbit and think you really have something going there with your watering cans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fully intending to return before summers end as I was sure that this wound be a "big one" but alas now only have the study to work from.

    ReplyDelete