Thursday, February 25, 2010

Theories in sarcasm


Greetings fellow art enthusiasts,

Thanks for taking time out of your precious lives to share a few artish things here at the gypsyartist blog. (Can you tell I just found my audience?) In light of this new discovery I thought I would share a new genre of my art that some of you may not be privy too... my sarcastic side. Allow me to introduce my graphic/comic side. I do pen and ink cells as a reflection of my life (in most cases) but since this is a public forum I will keep this entry as generic as possible... with that I introduce 2 cells. "Humpty was pushed" and "Humpty on crack". If nothing else I hope it curls those wicked corners of your mouth that allows you to sympathize with the funky logic I so clearly believe needs a devil's advocate. Enjoy! G.A, back out to the driven slush!

1 comment:

  1. That's what happens without cigarettes! LOL. Cool sketch!

    ReplyDelete